Official Swiss Post App AGBs
Personal Information the App collects
When you install the App, we are automatically able to access certain types of information from your Shopify account:
- read_locations => we need this in order to know where you ship from
- read_fulfillments => we need this on order know if an order already has a (partial) fulfillment
- read_products => we need this to get certain information from products that are included in the shipment
- read_shipping => we need this to know more about carrier services and countries you use in your shop
- read_orders / read_all_orders => we need this to get the relevant order information for the label creation
- write_orders => we need this to add information (tags and tracking number) to existing orders
Additionally, we collect the following types of personal information from you once you have installed the App:
- Access and logins to Swiss post services as well as the francing license
- Contact information of the merchant (address, email, etc.)
Also, we store address information (like name and address) from your customers in order to share this with the Swiss Post API service (to create the shipping labels and register the shipment).
How Do We Use Your Personal Information?
We use the personal information we collect from you and your customers in order to provide the Service and to operate the App. Additionally, we use this personal information to:
- Get in touch with you as a merchant
- Optimize or improve our Official Swiss Post App based on your feedback
- Provide you with information or advertising relating to our products or services.
Sharing Your Personal Information
Yours and the information from your customers will be shared via API with the Swiss Post in order to provide our label creation service.
Finally, we may also share your Personal Information to comply with applicable laws and regulations.
For more information about our privacy practices, if you have questions, or if you would like to make a complaint, please contact us by e-mail at firstname.lastname@example.org